The Research Integrity and Regulatory Compliance Symposium invites you to submit abstracts for papers, posters, and interactive sessions to be presented at the annual symposium in Portland, Maine on May 10-11, 2018.
Topics of particular interest include:
- Best practices in Institutional Review Board (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use
- Committee (IACUC), and/or Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) administration
- Best practices in regulatory compliance
- Designing regulatory compliance systems that support organizational productivity
- Regulatory compliance in innovative organizations
- Operationalizing regulatory compliance
- Building a culture of research integrity
- Export Control
- Other topics of general interest in research integrity and regulatory compliance will also be considered.
Submissions are due by Wednesday, January 31, 2018