Registration Is Now Open!
The Three I’s, Biosecurity & Research Integrity Conference invites you to register for the annual conference in Portsmouth, Maine on April 29, April 30 and May 1, 2019.
- $625 for employees of MSMR, NCABR or SUBR member organizations and MeRTEC Members
- $675 for Government and NON PROFIT Employees
- $795 for NON MEMBERS
- REGISTRATION ONE DAY ONLY $325 (You must Choose Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at the time of registration)
- $125 for Presenter (One Day)
- 20% OFF 4 OR MORE FROM THE SAME INSTITUTION/SAME DAY REGISTRATION / 3 DAYS ONLY
The University of Southern Maine’s (USM) Maine Regulatory Training and Ethics Center (MeRTEC) is offering scholarship opportunities for full time students.
Scholarship opportunities of registration fee is considered on a case by case basis by contacting MeRTEC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to request a registration scholarship is Monday, April 1, 2019.
- Registrations canceled on or before January 25, 2019, are eligible for a full refund, minus a $50.00 Admin Fee.
- Registrations canceled after January 26 through March 22, 2019, are eligible for a 50 % refund.
- Registrations cancelled on or after March 23, 2019 are not eligible for a refund.
- A substitution from the registrant’s organization is permitted. Please notify Lynne Walsh (email@example.com) or Jennifer Pratt (Jennifer.L.Pratt@maine.edu) at least 7 days in advance of the conference.